The Concourse Exhibition Center is perfect for large events and trade shows. The building is handsomely finished yet provides a blank canvas ideal for environment design.
This 125,000 square foot contemporary glass and steel pavilion is highlighted with sand blasted redwood, wall-to-wall carpeting and sparkling glass. Natural light pours through retractable skylights and clerestory windows.
The Concourse can be divided into two independent halls, each with its own separate entrance, and is a popular location for large corporate events and major conventions.
It seats up to 5,000 for dinner or 6,800 for a reception.
Exhibit Hall Facts
- 125,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space
- One main floor plus mezzanine level (7,200 sq.ft.)
- 600 (10' x 10') booths - a complete booth package includes rear and side
partitions, carpeting, lighting, table, 2 chairs and wastebasket
- In-floor electrical outlets
- Wall to wall carpeting
- 25' ceiling heights (center hall), 16' north/south wings
- Voltage: 480-208-120
- Retractable skylights, clerestory
- 11 roll-up doors for fast move-in/move-out
- Over 1,200 parking spaces in the immediate area
- Sprinkler system - entire building
The Concourse is open to all caterers. Beverage service is exclusive to the facility.
>> View Floorplan
>> Download Files